#JustaCard Campaign Week
Have you heard the saying that if you buy even one item however small can make the biggest difference to a small shop?
It’s true and something so simple is so very important on keeping independent smalls alive and kicking. That’s why this week Just a Card is celebrating its 3rd birthday by creating more awareness by throwing a #JustaCard Week.
From today – Monday 18th till Friday 22nd June 2018 they are gathering smalls and independents from around the world to take part in different activities and shout out about their individual shops. This will help to put businesses in the forefront and give a platform for all businesses however minuscule from all corners of the world to be recognised and show what a difference even one tiny purchase makes for them.
If you are a small you can take part in their social media awareness activities listed below and if you are a shopper, you can support the campaign through purchasing a small product and hopefully shouting about it online, on one or all of the platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or even leaving a review on their shops.
As a small you can take part each day by doing one or all of the following
- Five Day Instagram Challenge – This will be through telling your story, Introducing yourself, your product, ending with a happy dance on Friday!
- Daily Media Social Tutorials – Plain Simple Honest advice. This can be in your area of expertise or by giving tips about how to do businesses or start up a business.
- A fantastic Give-away with top prizes – Kate Marsden from Made By Mrs M will be hosting a Give-away. One person will win Just a Cards ‘Small Business Package’ prize which will include business mentoring by Patricia van den Akker from The Design Trust, a Six month subscription to Makelight worth £175, a portfolio and branding review as well as a copy of House of Cards. Entries close Friday 22nd June at Midnight.
- Just a Card Facebook/Twitter Challenge – By re tweeting and reposting/sharing Just a Card week and creating awareness through shout outs. #Justacard
- Lastly another way of creating awareness for Just a Card is by sticking a store window sticker, buying a pin (which are flying out at the moment), printing out a flyer/poster to display on your stand or stall as well as putting a blog button on your site. These can all be found on the downloads section on the site.
Take part on whichever side you are, celebrate Just a Card and what they stand for and help smalls grow giving more diversity on the high-street – online or brick and mortar.
Image by Just a Card