Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 14, 2021
Shop Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- In order to purchase goods on this website you may wish to create an account which will contain personal details including, billing address, delivery address and your name and contact details.
- The website does not store payment information in your account but calls on you to enter your payment details on every purchase.
- By continuing to use this website you warrant that the information you submit is correct and truthful and that you have permission to submit payment information where permission is required.
- It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Mummys Bubble accepts no liability for losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by yourself. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details.
- Mummys Bubble accepts credit/debit card payment through PayPal.
- If you have reason to believe that your login account details have been obtained by another without consent, please contact us immediately so we can suspend your account.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the following [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the goods that you are purchasing. Please double check your choices before committing to the purchase.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all photo-graphical representations and descriptions of goods available correspond to the actual goods, Mummys Bubble is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct goods, not different goods altogether.
- Mummys Bubble does not represent/warrant that such goods will be available as stock indications are not provided on the website.
- Pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time when necessary. All pricing information is regulated.